Calgary Zoo Package
Ideally located on St. Patrick’s island, with only 6 minutes from the hotel, meet adorable giant pandas.
Meet adorable giant pandas, discover three species of lemurs and admire the beautiful walk of King penguins at the Calgary Zoo, the most visited in Canada. It is ideally located on St. Patrick’s island, right across the street from the Alt Hotel Calgary East Village. Exhausted after a day full of wonderment? Get a good night’s sleep in one of our comfortable and modern rooms in trendy and vibrant East Village neighbourhood.
This package includes:
- One room
- Two adult tickets and two children tickets (3 to 15 years old) for the Calgary Zoo
- Two pairs of panda ears headbands
- No set checkout time*: leave your room whenever you like at no extra cost!
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to the well-equipped gym 24 hours a day
How to get there from the hotel?
- 6 minute car ride
- 14 minutes by public transport (take the Ctrain on the 202 route to EB Zoo CTrain Station)
- 30 minute walk
Payment for the entrance tickets to the Calgary Zoo will be taken upon reservation and is non-refundable. Reservations must be canceled or modified before 4PM, local time, on the arrival date to avoid a penalty charge equivalent to one night plus applicable taxes.
*Subject to hotel availability.
Alt gift cards
Gift cards are available for purchase at any hotel location. They can also be purchased by phone or online.
SUPERFAST WI-FI AND CHROMECAST
A smart hotel in Calgary’s new neighbourhood East Village.
Indoor parking is available with a daily rate. Tesla and electric vehicle charging stations are also available.