We’ve got big news: St. John’s is about to become the home of the newest Alt Hotel!
Who are we?
Alt Hotels is a division of Group Germain Hotels, a family-operated business that is ranked as one of Canada’s 50 best-managed companies. We enjoy an outstanding reputation for friendly, outgoing, professional staff that makes our guests feel at home, in every one of our locations from coast to coast. That means we hire only the best of the best— is that you?
Ready to dive into an exciting and rewarding new career?
Read on to discover some of the many benefits of joining the Alt Hotels family:
- TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES: We’re a growing company that offers genuine opportunities for advancement.
- SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We pride ourselves on a flexible management style that encourages you to take initiative.
- EXPLORE YOUR CANADA: We offer the chance to relocate and gain experience in other Canadian cities where Alt Hotels operates. (How cool is that?)
- STAY FOR LESS: Enjoy an employee discount when you stay at Alt Hotels. We offer your friends and family a discount, too!
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Sharing is caring! Alt Hotels supports various important causes that allow you get involved and give back.
- ENJOY THE FITNESS FACTOR: Our onsite exercise facilities help you keep up your fitness routine—or start a new one!
- BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY: As a family-owned business, we’re passionate about the importance of keeping loved ones close. Invite your friends and family to visit you at work on Family Day!
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF TOP-NOTCH PROFESSIONALS
You don’t need to have previous experience in the hotel industry to join the Alt Hotels team (but we'll be extra-excited if you do!). We’re currently searching for shining personalities who can bring something special to the following positions:
- Room attendant
- Laundry attendant
- Guest Services Agent
- Night auditor
- Banquet Porter
Life at Alt: Meet the team that gives Alt Hotels its outstanding reputation!
Ready to add your own brand of special to the Alt Hotels team? Send your résumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or why not replace that cover letter with a short introduction video, to really make an impression? We can’t wait to meet you! :)